The Development Committee has compiled a list of projects for Moodle Hack/Doc Fest: Summer 2013 at Colgate University. We’re looking for feedback on the project list, as well as suggestions for issues that CLAMP schools would like us to work on.
Hackers & Doc’ers
- Package and test 2.4 LAE
- Package and test 2.5 LAE
- Determine supported versions of Moodle based on survey responses
- Refactor Anonymous Forums
- Cosmic 2.0: Refactoring of Rocket theme
- Consider backporting grade restore for all enrollments to Moodle 2.4, 2.3
- Interface for downloading PDFs on tablets
- Create Auto-groups for child courses
- Test Quickmail against Moodle 2.4
- Test meta-course interface patch for core
- Test Bookstrap Theme
- Evaluate Moodle app
- Test the new forms interface in Moodle 2.5
Moodle Hack/Doc Fest, Summer 2013 will be held Tuesday, June 11, 2013 through Thursday, June 13, 2013 at Colgate University, Hamilton, NY. This will be CLAMP’s 12th Moodle Hack/Doc Fest.
A pre-Hack/Doc documentation and coding sprint will be held Monday, June 10, 2013. This is a bring-your-own project event; arrive a day early and spend eight hours working on your favorite project!
Moodle Hack/Doc Fest at Reed College is coming up soon (Jan 7-10, 2013) and we’re looking for suggestions for bug fixes, documentation and new features for Moodle that the community would like us to address. In order to streamline issue gathering, we’re using a Google Doc to accept and review submissions. These will then be imported into Redmine for tracking.
You can also add commments to this post, but please submit them using the form as well so we have a definitive place for tracking things.
Moodle Hack/Doc Fest at Kalamazoo College is a month away and we’re looking for suggestions for bug fixes, documentation and new features for Moodle that the community would like us to address. You can add your requests by making a comment on this blog post. You don’t have to be attending Hack/Doc Fest to make suggestions — we’d like suggestions from the entire community.
We expect to work on the following:
- Evaluation and testing of Moodle 2.3
- Bug fixes and feature enhancements for inclusion in Moodle: Liberal Arts Edition 2.3
- LAE Grader for Moodle 2.3
Moodle Hack/Doc Fest, Summer 2012 will be held Tuesday, June 12 through Thursday, June 14, 2012 at Kalamazoo College in Kalamazoo, MI. There will be a pre-conference Documentation & Code Sprint on Monday, June 11, 2012.
Learn more about the event and register for the conference online.