CLAMP Chats are a series of free one-hour Zoom events organized by CLAMP. Each event will be led by a member of the community and focus on a different aspect of Moodle, followed by a general discussion. Registration is required. All times are Eastern.
- Friday, March 19, 2:00 PM: Joe Murphy (Kenyon College) discusses the Hypothes.is social annotation tool. Register for Hypothesis Inside and Outside Moodle.
- Friday, November 20, 2:00 PM: Carly Born (Carleton College) reviewed the differences between Assignments, Quizzes, and Google Assignments.
- Friday, December 11, 2:00 PM: Charles Fulton (Lafayette College) gave an overview of how Lafayette moved its Moodle environment from on-premises hosting to Amazon Web Services.
- Friday, January 22, 2:00 PM: Kevin Wiliarty (Hampshire College) gave an overview of Hampshire’s Moodle environment.
- Friday, February 19, 2:00 PM: Andrew Ruether (Swarthmore College) discusses three add-ons in use at Swarthmore.
Please fill out the CLAMP Chat survey if you or someone at your school is interested in hosting a chat, or there’s a topic you’d like to hear about.