CLAMP Chats are a series of free one-hour Zoom events organized by CLAMP. Each event will be led by a member of the community and focus on a different aspect of Moodle, followed by a general discussion. Registration is required. All times are Eastern.
- Friday, November 20, 2:00 PM: Carly Born (Carleton College) reviewed the differences between Assignments, Quizzes, and Google Assignments.
- Friday, December 11, 2:00 PM: Charles Fulton (Lafayette College) gave an overview of how Lafayette moved its Moodle environment from on-premises hosting to Amazon Web Services.
- Friday, January 22, 2:00 PM: Kevin Wiliarty (Hampshire College) gave an overview of Hampshire’s Moodle environment.
- Friday, February 19, 2:00 PM: Andrew Ruether (Swarthmore College) discusses three add-ons in use at Swarthmore.
- Friday, March 19, 2:00 PM: Joe Murphy (Kenyon College) discusses the Hypothes.is social annotation tool.
- Friday, April 23, 2:00 PM: Panel discussion of document conversion in Moodle, geared toward administrators. With Charles Fulton (Lafayette College), Leslie Harris (Bucknell University), and Eric Merrill (Oakland University). View the slides for “Document conversion in Moodle”
Please fill out the CLAMP Chat survey if you or someone at your school is interested in hosting a chat, or there’s a topic you’d like to hear about.