Moodle 1.9.9+LAE v1.1.2 is available for download. This is a security release that backports fixes from Moodle 1.9.10 to Moodle 1.9.9. It supersedes the Moodle 1.9.9+LAEv1.1.1 release. It also incorporates a number of bug fixes and new features developed at Hack/Doc Fest VII at Furman University.
CLAMP is pleased to announce the release of Moodle 1.9.9+LAE v1.1.2 Beta 1. This is a beta release meant for testing only; it is not recommended for use on production systems.
- Code freeze was 5 p.m., Friday, January 7, 2011
- Moodle 1.9.9+LAE v1.1.2 Beta 1 was released Tuesday, January 11, 2011
- Moodle 1.9.9+LAE v1.1.2 Final Release is scheduled for Wednesday, January 19, 2011
This version of the LAE incorporates a number of bug fixes developed at Moodle Hack/Doc Fest at Furman University in January, 2011. We need help testing these fixes and verifying that they work for you. Feedback can be added as comments on this post or sent to Ken Newquist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Development Committee will be meeting at 2 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 17 to review any comments and give the go-ahead for the final release.
Note: We will be releasing a beta of Moodle 1.9.10+LAEv1.2 in late January which folds in the 1.9.10 upgrades from Moodle core. However, we recommend that people use the 1.9.9+LAE v1.1.2 release in their production Moodle instances (this release includes security fixes backported from Moodle 1.9.10) because we will not have had time to fully test the 1.9.10 code before the start of the spring semester.
Moodle 1.9.9+LAE v1.1.1 is available for download. This is a security release that backports fixes from Moodle 1.9.10 to Moodle 1.9.9. It supersedes the Moodle 1.9.9+LAEv1.1 release. It also incorporates a number of bug fixes and new features developed at Hack/Doc Fest VI at DePauw University.
Moodle 1.9.9+LAE v1.1 is available for download. This release includes a number of new features including:
- Simple File Upload: Upload individual files without having to deal with the full Moodle upload interface
- Assignment ZIP: Download all the files associated with an assignment with one click.
- LAE Grader View: A cleaner, easier-to-navigate gradebook view.
- Anonymous Forums: A mod for Moodle forums that allows for anonymous forum posting (note: those in the administrator and teacher roles can still see the IP addresses associated with posts in the log file).
Full release notes and the release download can be found on the Moodle 1.9.9+LAE v1.1 project page.
We’ve release a security update to the Moodle: Liberal Arts Edition. v1.0.1 includes a critical security fix backported from Moodle 1.9.6. You can get the update by downloading the full LAE v1.0.1 edition or the standalone update from the project home. Go to the Moodle Liberal Arts Edition v1.01 home page.