Moodle Hack/Doc Fest is now under way at Holy Cross. Our top tasks are:
- Understand changes to the Gradebook’s functionality in Moodle 2.8/2.9
- Update CLAMP’s grade book advisory based on the current state of things (recently released fixes, outstanding issues, etc. Read the advisory.
- Documenting changes and new functionality in Moodle 2.8
- Documenting changes and new functionality in Moodle 2.9
- Offering a community recommendation regarding upgrading to Moodle 2.8 or Moodle 2.9 this summer.
If you have any bugs you’d like us to look at, please post them to the CME forum thread.
Please note that we will not be streaming our lunch time presentations. We stopped streaming the presentations because it was creating too much logistical overhead.