A staple of recent Moodle Hack/Doc Fests have been informal, 30-minute long presentations given by attendees. At the Summer 2012 event at Hack/Doc we’re going to make these a bit more formal by giving them a sit time — during lunch on each day of Hack/Doc — and streaming the presentations to the folks attending virtually.
The schedule for presentations is:
- 12:00-12:30 p.m., Tuesday, 6/12
- 12:30-1:00 p.m., Tuesday, 6/12
- 12:00-12:30 p.m., Wednesday, 6/13
- 12:30-1:00 p.m., Wednesday, 6/13
- 12:00-12:30 p.m., Thursday, 6/14
- 12:30-1:00 p.m., Thursday, 6/14
In the past we’ve had presentations on Carleton College’s Language Lesson module, Reed College’s eReserves system, Luther College’s Google integration, and Eckard College’s IPAL web-based clickers. We’ll kick off this summer’s presentations on Tuesday with an update on Moodle 2.3.
If you’re interested in presenting at Hack/Doc Fest, please add a comment to this post.