The second day of Moodle Hack/Doc Fest saw a great deal of work squashing bugs, refining a new gradebook view, and completing TinyMCE 3 integration into Moodle 1.9.9+LAEv1.1.
- Anonymous Forums: Done, tested, and in dev branch. It will be “baked in” to LAE v1.1, but will be turned off by default. A converter for the older version of Anonymous forums (which was available as a separate download) is included, but needs to be tested.
- Wiki Forward Slash Characters bug: Fixed, tested and in the dev branch.
- Forum Q&A: Fix created, included in dev branch.
- Questionnaire: Fix implemented and reported to our tracker and Moodle tracker.
- Gradebook tweaks: Two patches were rolled for the gradebook — one that hides the role-renaming option in course settings and one to re-name and hide grade items on the grade category page.
- Moodle 1.9.9. Import Bug: We discovered an import bug in 1.9.9 that was subsequently fixed in the weekly build. It has been rolled into the Dev branch.
- Tiny MCE3: It is working and has been rolled into the development branch. We also need to create a list of default button and evaluate TeX editors as a possible replacement for the somewhat buggy DragMath used in Moodle 1.9.5+LAEv1.0. We need to see how it upgrades from TinyMCE2 to TinyTMC3
- Simple File Upload: There was a bug single file upload fix. It needs to be rolled in.
The Doc’ers finished evaluating Moodle 1.9.9+LAE and didn’t find any additonal bugs. They also also made 38 scripts for creating how-to videos, which will be shared out using Google Docs.
They also helped with testing the various hacker fixes and features additions and cleaned up the Documentation issues in the Redmine Tracker.