CLAMP is pleased to announce the final release of Moodle 1.9.18+LAE v1.7. This is a bug fix and security release that merges Moodle 1.9.18 with the LAE.
- Code freeze: June 20, 2012
- Beta release: June 20, 2012
- Final release: June 27, 2012
This release includes the following fixes (full details available in Redmine Tracker)
- #352 – Discussion topics not mailed out by Q&A forum
- #373 – Empty dirs omitted from backup
- #378 – Clone of #351 for Lesson module
- #379 – Revert #272 and apply core fix
- #389 – Rewrite scheduled backup code for 1.9
Getting the release:
CLAMP members can discuss Moodle 1.9.18+LAE v1.7 in the Redmine Development forum. Others can post a comment on this page.